One of cleaning from £13.50 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
Deep cleaning £17.50 per hour (minimum 4 hours)
10% off for our regular cleaning customers for the all other services and the services provided by E.S.A Home Improvements
Standard double from £65
Range Ovens / from £85
6 Standard Electrical Hobs 4 Burners £14
Standard Gas Hobs 4 Burners £18
Extractors From £15
- Bars& Restaurants
- Medical Clinics
We use only profesional cleaning products and tools and we are fully trained and insured.
All terms are severable and therefore any clause found to be unenforceable would not affect the validity of any other clause. Any failure of the company to enforce any of its rights within this agreement, either intentionally or unintentionally does in no way imply any waiver of any rights.
DefinitionsClient/Customer/you/your refers to you, the individual or Company requesting the cleaning service from Busy Bee cleaning services. We/Us/The Company/Busy Bee refers to Busy Bee cleaning services. Housekeeper refers to any cleaner introduced by the Company to the Client.
1. A 7 day ‘cooling off’ period is provided by law. However, if you request or accept the commencement of our service prior to the seven days elapsing it is agreed that you have waived your seven day cancellation right.
2. By ordering Busy Bee cleaning services by telephone, e-mail or web site the client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of Busy Bee.
3. The Client will provide all cleaning materials and authorise use of all equipment including a fault free, working vacuum cleaner and iron (if necessary) unless other arrangements have been made with Busy Bee cleaning services.
4. The Company can terminate this Agreement at any time giving reasonable notice – usually not less than four weeks. During the notice period ongoing provision of a Housekeeper is at the Company’s discretion.
5. The Client can terminate this Agreement giving not less than four weeks’ notice in writing. Notice will be deemed given upon receipt at our office.
6. All damages, breakage or theft must be reported within 24 hours of our cleaning services date, otherwise the claim will be invalid.
7. For a period of twelve months after termination of this Agreement the Client cannot employ any Housekeeper previously introduced by the Company. The Company has the right to recover a full year's fees plus costs from any Client that employs a Company introduced Housekeeper without paying the Company fee.
8. If at any time the Client directly or indirectly approaches the Housekeeper to engage her services privately without the knowledge and agreement of the Company, or accepts any such approach from the Housekeeper, the Client will immediately be in breach of the Agreement and the Agreement will cease and the Company will seek payment of twelve month's fees through a legal claim.
9. The initial number of working hours that has been estimated might change after the first few days of work. This is because it is difficult to estimate exactly how much time the cleaning work might take.
10. During the Agreement and for a period of 12 months after termination of this Agreement the Client agrees not to refer any Housekeeper to another person except by going through the Company. To do so would be a breach of this Agreement.
11. We cannot supply replacement cleaners during Easter or Christmas week should your Housekeeper choose not to work.
12. In line with the service level agreed we will make every effort to supply a replacement Housekeeper at any other time should your Housekeeper fall ill or for any other reason is unable to work. In order to do so we need your co-operation and flexibility.
13. Working with Busy Bee cleaning services is based on trust. Both the client and Busy Bee are obligated not to disclose any confidential information about each other to a third party.
14. Legal action will be taken immediately against any person who breaches these terms and conditions.